Capt. Chad loves having family trips so ask about special child rates or non-hunting rates for those just wanting to observe the gorgeous landscape sunrise or sunset while you hunt.
Capt. Chad can set up additional boats to accommodate your company or large group.
What is Needed for a Duck Hunt:
- Warm waterproof camouflage outer layer including hunting gloves.
- Waders recommended for warmth but not mandatory just let Captain Chad know if you are hunting without them in advance.
- 1 box shells Per Hunter- #2 or #4 steel shot Guns do not get loaded until hunting time givin by the guide.
- Hunter education certification for hunters born after September 1st 1971
- Texas Hunting License Hip certification & Signed Federal waterfowl Stamp
Our Dog Retrieving is Runner, a Black labrador.
Non Guided Rates
Non-Guided drop off's for the experienced hunters includes a blind with decoys set up. We use ground blinds and Wood duck blinds for these hunts with wooden benches.
Rates for Non guided- $175. Per-hunter minimum of 2 hunters.
Full Guided Rates
Full guided hunts we will leave the dock generally 30 minutes before hunting time and hunt until around 10am.
Rates for full guided- $300 Per hunter minimum of 2 hunters
Cast and Blast
Cast and Blast Specials- $425. per person
Combo hunt ducks until 10am then fish the flats until 2pm
All of your catch and hunt will be cleaned then bagged.